September 30, 2007

I'm Not The Degenerate

This blog is primarily used to highlight individual failures and the failure leagues we participate in, however I think we can all get behind this list.

Here are the favorites who failed to cover their point spreads in NCAA football today:

1. USC
2. LSU
3. Oklahoma
4. Florida
5. West Virginia
7. Texas
8. Ohio State
9. Wisconsin
10. Rutgers
12. BC
13. Clemson

That's.... that's not going to pay the gas-man come October. Of the top 12 teams that played, 11 didn't cover. This is supposed to be the era of the BCS, when you goddamned scumbags have to blow out the lesser teams to have a shot at the Fiesta or whatever the christ bowl it's going to be. You're not supposed to lose to Kansas State.

And like that, Auburn looks like the class and Oklahoma is looking like the good pick in the pool. I suppose you could just say it's one week, but I got my ass handed to me last week too. At least there's a rumor that T-Jack might start tomorrow, and if that's the case I'll bet my whole entire life on the Pack. Of course, as they say in Let It Ride, the minimum bet is 2 dollars, so I've got to come up with some extra.

No comments: