September 18, 2007

Re-Draft...

Well, as much as it pains me to take him off my roster, I'm going to have to replace Charlie Frye after an amazing first week. Seattle is too good for him, so he's going to do a nice job of rotting on the practice squad. So to replace him, I'm going to select...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"Hi, my name is Damon Huard"

I mean, how could I turn down a guy with that face. You know what kind of guy has that grin? I'll give you a clue: it sounds like 'hit Peter.'

Here's what Sportsline has to say about him for week 3...

-----
Chiefs QB Damon Huard, who left Week 2's game at the Bears in the fourth quarter after sustaining a blow to the head, will remain the Chiefs' starter for Week 3 against the Vikings, according to The Kansas City Star. "Right now it’s Damon," Chiefs head coach Herm Edwards said. "I didn’t look at the tape. But right now Damon is our starting quarterback." Edwards added that he only took Huard out of the game because the quarterback was "a little woozy" after taking a hit.
-----


That's what I like to hear - he's a little woozy from taking a blow to the head. I mean, I'd keep him in the game too, who else can you rely on to throw three times as many interceptions as touchdowns?

No comments: