November 13, 2007

Why Don't You Eat The Rest Of That Outside?

All Day?

Going to be hard to make a cut when the ligament that "holds the knee in place" is torn. On a scale of 1 to a million, with a million being a sure thing, I would rate the Vikings chances of winning this week at 1.

As such, I finally have my opportunity to dump the Fantasy Killer that is Adrian Peterson. Thank you, Al Harris. In his place, I will take a person named Greg Jones, who is a fullback for the great Jacksonville Jaguars. Who is Greg Jones, you may ask? He averages 1.9 yards per carry. He's used in "short yardage" situations. CBS Sportsline drops this nugget:

Despite his occasional goal line touches, he should not be started in Fantasy play unless you want to try to catch lightning in a bottle.


Done!

And I am readying myself for my biggest fantasy week yet. With AP out, and "Coach" Childress naming Tarvaris the starter, I'm looking for him to throw around 40 passes, of which 2 or 3 might actually go to Vikings. Let's just hope that groin holds up. Giddy up!

No comments: