October 20, 2006

You Crashin' Beemers, Errrr?

If the preseason is any indication of what this season holds for my team, then you are all in big trouble!

I mean, we all knew Stevie Jackson was poppin' shots before the draft, but he's missing shots at a Kobe-like clip, plus he could still end up in jail, so that's always a nice thing to have to fall back on.

"Seattle SuperSonics center Robert Swift was sporting a cut over his left eye after crashing a BMW over the weekend. "
I mean, that's the type of stuff I'm really hoping will keep me high in the failure standings!

Also Darius Miles has a few DNP-Not With Team's on there so that's looking good too.

The only bad news is it's looking like John Edwards either won't get any playing time now that he's in Indiana, or will end up in the NDBL, which is nice except I was hoping he'd really be good at failing there in Atlanta.

No comments: