April 26, 2012

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU

Notre Dame, I hate you so much.

Football Bowl Subdivision conference commissioners, Notre Dame athletic director Jack Swarbrick and other college football officials Thursday agreed to eliminate eight-team and 16-team playoff proposals...

Oh just PISS OFF. "Hey, let's get together and decide how the post-season is run, oh and make sure we invite THE IRISH." 

I almost can't blame Notre Dame.  I mean, the NCAA has been letting them get away with this shit for a hundred years, why change?  Why join a conference when every game of yours is already on a major network?  Why risk joining the Big 10 and finishing behind Michigan?  No, it's the NCAA that takes the blame.  "Duhhhhh, we have two sets of rules:  one for every college ever, and one for the Catholic one, Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".

BYU and Notre Dame.  Just two of the worst colleges, ever.

No comments: